Heather continues to require some air support but this does not include a need for oxygen. She'll need this for a while longer however her episodes of low heart-rate and oxygen saturation have decreased greatly. She is taking her milk well and surprisingly is the heaviest of all three of the girls!
Caitlyn has been moved to a cot this morning - this is similar to a small cradle. She continues to lead the way with her sister Emily close on her heels.
Emily will be trialled as well in a cot perhaps later today - both Caitlyn and Emily are off any air support and continue to show signs of strength and fortitude.
Jeremy and Aunty Cindy were able to visit late into the night last night and had wonderful visits. Jeremy will return this morning for a brief visit however, Aunty Cindy sadly needs to return to her home in Texas.
As for Mama J - I am feeling much better and will hopefully return to see the girls tomorrow after I've had 24 hours of prime health. I can't wait - not being able to go in an see, talk, touch the girls has been very difficult. Compared to having them get sick again though, I will endure this minor suffering instead.
A few more pictures for your enjoyment...
Little Heather enjoying some rest time...
Baby Caitlyn...falling off to sleep...
Emily dreaming big dreams....
Love J3 +3
--



No comments:
Post a Comment