I realize it's breaking form to be reporting on the girls so early in the day -- there are many more hours left however, I felt it was important to lighten the mood up.
The girls are all doing very well today - again showing signs of increased energy and spunk.
Heather has been taken off her C-pap and put back on the nasal prong air flow - this just helps encourage her to breath by blowing air in her nose. So far so good and she is tolerating the change very well. She has surprised me this morning by reaching her original birth weight! She continues to gain weight and by tonight should surpass her original weight - how great is that!
Caitlyn is right on the heels of Heather and is grams away from attaining her original birth weight. She continues to inch forward in health and is showing great signs of feeling better.
Emily is unchanged for now - but that is a positive. She is having great naps and showing lots of energy when she is awake. Unfortunately, both Heather and Emily will likely need to have some more virus testing today but, this is minor compared to actually letting the virus get ahead of them again and making them unwell.
As promised, I did bring the camera today and will endeavour to put up the pictures later tonight when I'm back at home...
Have a great day - I think we're going to here....
Jan
--
Dear Jan, Jer & Girls,
ReplyDeleteI've just read all your posts from this week- all I can say is I'm so glad you're all OK and I'm going to say my prayers again tonight that you'll all be safe, cozy, and not getting poked with any more needles. It's so hard isn't it- we all rather take every poke times ten rather than have the little ones go through it. But their strong and so amazing. My love to you all.
XXOO
Kari
Jan- I'll call you on my way into the city (early afternoon) and drop by some soup and stuff whenever it is convenient for you.