Monday, July 4, 2011

Canada Day and more....

Okay - there has been so much happening here lately... fake birthday(s), baptisms, visits from family and Canada Day....there was just not enough room for all of the pictures on the last blog...so, a rare occasion, I've managed to get another blog together with some more snaps of our weeks past.....

 Enjoy....

fun at the ZOOOOOO!!

reading with Grandmarg!


Canada Day Fun!!

Decorating bikes for Canada Day....


I stand on guard for thee....


I just need this piece right here....

Happy Canada Day everyone!


There's nothing that says Canadian like bouncing in a bouncy castle!


Ta Da!!



Emily and Uncle Don -- happy happy!

....strong and free.....

Happiness is....Mama and Caitlyn!

Heather and her books....never the two shall part!
 The days have been brilliant here  - sunny and warm -  so we've been out as much as possible...the following video is of Heather having a bit of a walk outside...the audio is hard to hear however, at one point, Jer is saying "see you later" to Heather....she has a very appropriate response.....


"White Oak 500" -- Heather w/ red walker, Caitlyn w/ white...
who will win?

Caitlyn on the move

Ahhh....time for a rest in the shade!
Caitlyn (front), Heather (middle) Emily (far) w/ neighbour Liam

Emily seeing what all the fuss is about with walking...


So that's it...for now. As promised, I will post some pictures of their baptism soon. Sorry for the delay...one thing at a time! 
Cheers for now -- 

Until next time, 
Love Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment