When we were in the hospital with all of the girls, people would often comment on how much all the girls looked like Jer. It's true there is definitely some resemblance there, and it lends no doubt to their paternity.
When Grandpa Bill was visiting a couple of months ago, however, it struck me that he and Emily had very similar faces, and I commented that I thought at least one of my four daughters might look something like me (well, my Dad anyway).
I didn't think too much more about it. Grandpa Bill returned home, and once again the comments were plentiful as to how much the girls look like Jeremy. One person even had the audacity to ask if they were mine at all!!! How rude ;-) !!
Anyway, Grandpa Bill recently sent a photo which confirmed my theory of Emily and his connection.
Here it is....
Baby William (Bill) Carr
Baby Emily Edith Carr Fraser
Baby Emily -- tee hee I look like Grandpa Bill!
Well, I'll leave further judgement to the eyes of the beholder -- you, our kind reader/follower -- but as far as my eyes go, these two were cut from the same cloth....with a bit of Jeremy in there too I'm sure!!
Cheers,
Jan



No comments:
Post a Comment